Monday, June 26, 2006

updates!!

Current situation : (or excuses as to why i am not updting my blog)

Things I have to do everyday
work
study for masters
study for my jap class
take care of the doggies
write!!!!

Things I want to do (take note of the word "want")
go bungee jumping in clark (1k per jump) i have to wait for my sister though
buy ETERNALS #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will go to SM tomorrow. With or without my lunchmates.
Read books again... have to finish Kafka on the Shore, Haunted, Wind Up Bird Chronicle, Jonathan STrange and Mr Norell... the list goes on.
and oh yeah get married hehe sorry neal...

By the way, Tin already gave birth. You can check it out at her site. Seth is a cute baby who's probably going to keep their hands busy but their hearts happy. Congrats you guys! Now the real work is about to start ^_^