Tuesday, January 18, 2005

3 years shy of thirty


Posted by Hello
i think one of the best moments we ever had happened yesterday. we were in the movie theater waiting for blade trinity ( i like the second blade better ) to start and he suddenly leaned over to my side and whispered in my ear
"you're my best friend"
(like a child who was admitting he liked me).
then he said "when (yes when not if!) we break up. i hope we still remain in good terms with each other".
i pointed out that he said "when" instead of "if" and he corercted his statement :) though it was a little too late.

when i told him his bday was coming up i told him: "do you even realize that in three years you'll be thirty?"
"oh my god"
was his reply.
"i have to get married before i become thirty..." he took my hand and asked: "do you think ill be able to find the right person before then?"

happy birthday!!!!

i hope you do find the right one.
:p hopefully someone better than the one clinging to your neck.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww. It was cute the way he said "you're my bestfriend"! *giggles*