Friday, January 21, 2005

birthdays, parties, beer and rootbeer


leelee's 1st bday invitation Posted by Hello
yup. lots of beer. what a promise and a definite sign that lots of quill people will attend.
my really cute godchild got to celebrate her 1st bday by drinking beer ( yes beer ) courtesy of her father, cos.
i have a feeling every year it's going to be : "Leelee, now you're really [insert age here] coz you drank beer!"
She wasn't feeling happy until around late afternoon and I only got her to like me because of rootbeer and a straw :) now we know the way to that child's heart.
i miss my friends. i only see gamer people at johann's and not even that often.
the people are still the same though either more glamorous ( like denise ) or more popular (like aldus and the purple chickens ) btw, it's kind of fun to know people before they were famous or to hear them writing their songs or their stories.
i hope that we will have big contributions to each of our respective fields. (drama!)
haraya was also there. i'll post a picture when i get a decent one coz he's shy. haraya is dong's and jewel's son.
the last time we saw him was his christening and now he's 4.
i feel weird when i see my friends being parents.
some people see them and think "i want a kid too".
i see them and my long term relationship barrier comes up.
i must have been a horrible kid.
rotfl.
seriously. being attached to anything more than 7 years kinda scares me.
i even got out of my elementary school because i just wanted to go. i couldn't take being there any more.
i wish i can go visit luna and cos and cel more often though. it's fun playing with her and i can get more comics from cos.
and he was after all the one i used to talk to about my relationships before i started talking to dawn and arf on a more regular basis. regular to me being once a month though im trying to change that.
my friends keep giving their kids filipino names that can be the source of future taunts though we think they're cute now. my mom told me i shouldn't follow suit. yeah she's one to talk, after she and my dad gave me my name.
i hope they give more parties. im planning on having a quill bday bash but i dont know where i can put all of them for a nice long night of drinking. anyway, cos and i will probably think of something up.
all i have to look forward to now is randall and maui's house warming and johann's and tin's upcoming wedding.

No comments: