Monday, March 21, 2005

catching up -- again.

hmm... i always have a lot of posts that are way overdue.
i'm also thinking of making another blog where i can put all my stories in.

it's a habit of mine. whenever i get an idea, i have to put it in a new place so i'll start off fresh. i do it with notrebooks. i have lots of notebooks at home. not for school or anything, though i usually have one for work and a separate one for non work related projects, i always have a new notebook if i plan to write something new.

sometimes when i'm in a rut, i buy a notebook and hope blank pages will inspire me.

it just helps me focus.

i rarely buy notebooks that are very pretty. i have barely legible writing and when i get a sudden burst of inspiration for my stories my handwriting gets worse because my mind is too fast and my hands are just too awkward. so pretty notebooks end up staying clean and the ideas stay unwritten.

i'll create a link here when i make it.

i now have in my possession 3 more books written by Diana Wynne Jones.

Howl's Moving Castle
Castle In The Air
Dogsbody

I've already read Howl's Moving Castle as an ebook but since I really liked it, I asked my mom to find me the book. She also got me the sequel, Castle in the Air :)
I found Dogsbody when I went to Megamall. There were just two copies and they didn't even have the book in their database that time so I was lucky to find it. She's a great author and her books are a great addition to my already growing children's section :) (Yes, my books are categorized since I get books from every genre) My sister also bought all the Series of Unfortunate Events books by Lemony Snicket.

Haven't read them though because I'm still reading Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World. I love to read but when it's 11:00pm and you just drove for 1.5 hours to get home and you just took care of your dog AND you have to wake up at 5:00 am to go to work, well, you get the idea.

I'm hoping I can finish all these books, watch Tin's Studio Ghibli collection and play Sid Meier's Pirates, Playboy Mansion and Tantra this Holy Week.

hehe my week is full.

I went to Greenhills this weekend with my my gamer friends. I was happy to find all the pc games, pirated stuff and hobby stores have now gone to Shoppesville. We ata at AA's which serves yummy food at a low price then talked some more at the Bag of Beans. I'll post some pics when Neal uploads them.

I like my gamer friends but if I wasn't with Neal i don't think I would have been a gamer.

Tin printed out some postcards for Cuppkeyk. One of them was a drawing of all the Endless which I loved and Tin had the link to the artist, Becca Ming. I loved her Death and of course, the Endless. She's also got a short comic based on the Sandman comics called A King Among Ravens and several other comics.

I still have to post our Gulugod Baboy Experience but I still have a project to finish :)

My birthday is also coming up and I have no idea where to go or how to spend the day with neal. Saturday is going to be spent with Arf and Dawn; Sunday with my parents and neal (i think) in Wasabi (which Tin and Jo suggested).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... I was wondering.. How may I find Howl's Moving Castle as an e-book?

please e-mail me in response to:

cheza.m@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get Howl, too!=D pleeeease, could you tell me where to get it?=)

Anonymous said...

er, yeah, me too :-D would love to find it as an e-book

Anonymous said...

hey, could you tell me where to find it too?

izzy.h011ins@gmail.com

thanks!

Fleetingeyes said...

May I ask you to remove my email (cheza.m) please? I'd like to prevent spam :D.

And thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I am courious where you found the ebook

Anonymous said...

I am courious where you found the ebook
email me at dbeeman8@yahoo.com