Tuesday, March 08, 2005

good beginnings

I'm beginning to love mondays...
well, i should be more specific. Mondays when i don't have a ton of stuff to do and i have all the time to read blogs and web pages updated during the weekend.

Time to update mine.

Due to NPA sightings, we didn't go to Rizal and climb Mt Sembrano. Instead, we opted to go to Anilao, Batangas and climb Gulugod Baboy (Pig's Spine). At first we were kind of disappointed because Gulugod Baboy is only 470 m and Mt Sembrano was 700 m high. Now that the climb is finished I'm glad we started out with an "easy" mountain.


Gulugod Baboy Posted by Hello

Cuppkeyk has a blog! I'm jealous because his blog is exactly what I wanted mine to be like: filled with short fiction stories. These days I'm more inclined to do essays. I have one coming up about emails and hoaxes and of course the Gulugod Baboy experience is coming up as well but I only have two pieces of fiction posted.
sigh.
read cuppkeyk's blog though because he is a good writer and his short fictions will keep you coming back.

So far I've managed to meet more than a dozen new people, listen to Neil Gaiman's The Tragical Comedy or the Comical Tragedy of Mr Punch on BBC and get permission to raid jo's room for Murakami books and DVDs.

I'm also around 3 days advanced in my work. *evil laugh*

Now that's a great way to start the week.

ps. (is this allowed? oh well) dawn's blog pointed me to this video which features two of the voice actors for the Simpsons. It's amazing. I never knew one person can have so many different voices.

you should also check out the rest of the anticlown site. They have lots of funny videos, optical illusions and games that are really cool!

No comments: