Tuesday, December 08, 2009

another ghost

I have learned my lesson when it comes to my third eye abilities(if they really are true) I have learned that documenting what has been happening is a good way of checking if my predictions come true.
Right now, I have an aunt who is really sick with cancer in the hospital. I guess I'm really worried and I'm just checking if I still have it.
Even with baby Nathan, I knew something was wrong as early as the 2nd month when I dreamed he wasn't complete and he was born but I couldn't do anything. Then I couldn't sleep the night he died because I knew something was wrong. I just wish I could do something.
This Sunday, I was left alone in the car at night by Neal. That's pretty normal. We do it every week. I stay outside and he goes in the house in Anahaw and I watch the car. This Sunday was different. I almost asked Neal not to go leave me alone. I was so scared. I felt this evil presence lurking around the shadows and it was not human. Besides, I'm not afraid of anybody attacking the car, I'd just run them down or something. No, this was an irrational fear and I could feel him circling the car. I swear, I was so scared I hugged my knees and turned on the lights inside the car and sang as loud as I could till Neal went out. This isn't the first time I've felt ghosts there in Anahaw but it was the first one I felt that was scary.
I hate irrational fears, they usually precede death. Like someone's warning me and I just won't listen. In my defense, they aren't the nice spirits that I usually notice and don't feel afraid of. They seem... well, not evil exactly, but they are up to no good. I hope I'm wrong.
I haven't woken up crying yet. Which is what usually predicts people in my father's side dying.
I just realized I have a perfect way of knowing if the ghost we saw last last week was a ghost or a person. The type of the house will show if it was physically possible for a person to be standing there. I'll update you when we pass by there next week. ^_^

No comments: