Thursday, December 03, 2009

breakfast



I just went and searched for one of the few 7-11s here in Ortigas. Anybody whose lived or worked there knows that Ministops can be found everywhere but there are only a few 7-11s in the area. I only know of 2. So instead of waiting for the mall to open, I just had to go out and find myself breakfast. I left at 930 and got back by 945 which includes an elevator ride up and down 11 floors, walking a distance of 3 blocks and buying my food. All in all I got my morning walk and a very cheap breakfast for PHP57 (about one US dollar). I hate the office here because there are very limited breakfast places. Sure there are 4 malls around the area but all the places that sell any food before 10AM are at least 2-3 blocks away and I get to work at 800 AM, sometimes earlier. Unless I opt to eat at very expensive hotels, I have to starve till 10. AT least in the Makati building, all I need to do is go down or walk less than a block to find food.

No comments: