Monday, February 13, 2006

neil gaiman interview

sorry i promised myself i would study but i saw this link in the email to Neil Gaman's interview. By the way, thye link works but it takes a while... almost an hour on my DSL connection at 12mn so I guess a lot of people are watching it or they're just slow. It's so cool. I've been a fan for more than 10 years now and I have never been a fan for so long.
I also realized that I can't fall in love (or to be precise, be in love) with someone who doesn't share my love for Gaiman. hehe it's a good thing my own Neal loves him too. He won't admit it and during the signing here in the Philippines he was all I'm cool about meeting you (well he was supposed to pretend he was just cool about it) but when he asked for a hug too I knew he was hooked. I had Neil Gaiman stalked so I still rank higher than him though hehehehe.