Wednesday, June 01, 2005

tag you're IT!

Total volume of music files on my computer:
6 Gig! I was actually shocked I still had so much. I though I had already placed most of them in CDs. Arrgh have to buy more CDs.

Last CD I bought:
Parokya ni Edgar Inuman Sessions Vol 1 -- yeah its been a while since I bought a new CD

Song playing right now:
Swing Life Away - Rise Against I just love this song

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
well basically these are songs I can play over and over again without getting tired of it.
Name -- Googoo Dolls makes me feel safe for some strange reason
Ghost In You -- Counting crows -- calms me down the way Live's Throwing Copper album does.
Don't Change Your Plans -- Ben Folds Five -- really haunting song about loving someone and letting go.
Thank You Friend -- You are under arrest. I barely understand the lyrics to this Japanese song but I feel like it's the story of my old crushes.
Comfortable -- John Mayer -- Somehow, deep down inside me, i know that if neal and I ever broke up, this is how I'd feel.

Five people I’m passing this to:
Dawn -- i know she loves listening to songs and will be able to answer this faster.
Neal -- coz he would love to answer this survey
Tin -- so I get an idea on her fave kind of music since I also like the Yoshida Brothers
Johann -- because I am curious since its been a while since we talked about music
Rej -- Just found out months ago that this gal is a big star wars fan so what about her taste in music?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm it! http://www.blurty.com/talkread.bml?journal=sunshinysarcasm&itemid=172005

-- rej

Unknown said...

That is a lot of music! Mine are already in CDs :D
I want to hear the song Comfortable. I will have to look for that :)