Tuesday, September 21, 2004

extended rotk dvd and temporary boyfriends

yup. finally some news about the Return of the King Extended Edition DVD Box Set. If my eyes don't deceive me it includes a miniature of Minas Tirith which is so cool it might actually be better than the Pillars of Argonath bookends. Release date is supopose to be December 14. Don't take my word for it though since this didn't come from the lord of the rings official site.
can't wait.

lonely, tired of being alone with no one to hug you? introducing the one and only : boyfriend pillow. :)

yup. it even has a vibrating alarm clock somewhere, which they claim is for waking people up ;)
and it comes from... you guessed it.. japan.
for the guys, don't worry you have your game character body pillows adn of course your fhm pillows. i can't find it on the net (yeah i'm a girl i can't let my officemates see me looking for that) but i'm sure a quick visit to fhm will do the trick.

No comments: