Tuesday, September 28, 2004

infant matricide or just one really naughty baby


Posted by Hello This is the latest shot of Cel's and Cos's baby while she tries to kill her mom with a big plastic ax. isn't that adorable in a psychotic baby kind of way.
she's my favorite godchild and the only one that actually makes me jealous of people who are married...
I was never really the romantic type certainly not the marrying type. My Wedding Fantasy Barbie (yes :0 i had one. my aunt gave it to me for some strange reason. i wanted a chemistry set but no...) was the only one that never attended a wedding.
Strange though... I don't hate it. I just don't wish for it.
Though it usually are the things you don't wish for that make you happier.

oh and i coined a phrase i don't understand -- leap before you jump.
but i really want to use it.

as much as i want to write stories i'm so terribly afraid someone will start getting my stories (or storylines) and claim it as their own. it scares the hell out of me.
which is assuming too much. 1. that people will think my stories are really good and 2. there are a lot of people reading this blog.

hmmm.

arrogance is a bitch.

i'll start tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!