Tuesday, September 21, 2004

sin city

for those of you who are avid comic book readers you'll be happy to find out that Constantine (Hellblazer) is not the only comic book adaptation to look forward to next year. there's Sin City, which is a Frank Miller series. There are several nice things about this movie.
One, it's directed by Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez.

Two, it's got a great cast. (Bruce Willis, Jessica Alba, Mickey Rourke, Maria Bello, Kate Bosworth, Josh Hartnett, Benicio del Toro, Brittany Murphy, Elijah Wood, Clive Owen, Rosario Dawson, Rick Gomez)-- to name a few.

Three, the cinematography is amazing if you can check out the long (33MB) trailer, you'll see what I mean.

Four, the movie is as close to the original as you can get. (well that's what they say)

Five, it's going to be released on my birthday next year.

ok, that last one was personal. I hope the link still has the trailer. I couldn't find it again when I last visited it.

No comments: