Monday, February 07, 2005

when drug tests weren't so popular


invasion Posted by Hello



when drug tests weren't so popular Posted by Hello

Just a few of the windows error messages you can make here! It's great and fun.
the output is a bmp though i wish i can convert it to jpeg better.
hehe wish i can use it in my computer.

the up fair is going to be held on feb 14-20. my sister teased me that we missed the fair because they were packing up booths and the stage yesterday morning :) but fortunately enough we haven't. i hope i can get there at least for friday or saturday night. i'm still trying to get details on which bands are playing for the week.

My cousin told me in passing that the students in their school took drug tests. He is enrolled in an Interational school so I was mildly surprised to find out they are now testing high school students and in private scools as well.
Lately, the government has been more active in stopping drug use and I can't say I'm sad. It's hard enough driving with all of the bus drivers, jeepney drivers, truck drivers and taxi drivers but at least I can hope they're not stoned. (we're still not sure if the drivers who choose to steal all the lanes aren't stoned or drunk)
Plus, they can actually stop drug abuse in teens before it gets worse.

No comments: